I know, I know. I know I always rag on the middle-schoolers for rolling up their skirts so high you can see their asses, but I swear that I am only taking the necessary measures to save myself from the humiliation sure to accompany bad style. Plus, I won't roll up my skirt that high. I hereby pledge not to look like a slut.
Besides, we have to wear royal blue blazers and uber-tacky greenish gold ties, so...hell, I wouldn't be able to look like a proper slut if I tried. Sluts do have some sort of fashion sense, don't they?
I am, however, going to indulge in some toolish behavior after school. My friends and I are planning to go take purikura (you know, the magical Japanese photobooths) to celebrate the end of school...and our super-awesome/atrocious outfits.
I will admit that I genuinely like the knee-socks. They are a ton of fun.
There. Confession complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment