Thursday, December 18, 2008

haha

Okay this is literally being written three seconds after I posted the last one, but I just noticed that sometimes I capitalize properly in posts, and sometimes I'm just lazy.  I'm doing it totally unconsciously, so I don't really know what's up.  Anywhoo.

Oh also, despite my bitter hatred towards all things related to English and History...I've discovered that I'm strangely obsessed with looking up words, terms, references, concepts, basically anything I don't know.  I used to not care at all, but now, I feel physically uncomfortable if there is a single word I do not understand when I'm reading a book or a magazine or something.  Same with references.  I feel like the magazine columnists are sharing an inside joke and I get really frustrated.  I just spent an hour looking up a list of maybe 100 words.  Granted, I don't remember them at all, but at least I understood them momentarily.  Actually, I'm not sure if I even did, but by looking them up I could check them off my mental list, so it made me feel better.  ............   

Maybe I should make a dictionary for myself so I can feel all accomplished and pretentious.  Har har har.  


I'm such a joke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your writing is getting really good.